Banner

Orchard Girls

Thursday, November 20, 2014

All Things Thanksgiving Round-up

Hi everyone! I hope you all enjoying fall/winter season! It has been feeling more like winter here. This morning there are freezing temps, and icy roads. However, Thanksgiving is only one week away, and I can't wait! Thanksgiving is my favorite Holiday! Family, friends, FOOD, and shopping, are all among my favorite things. We will be having Thanksgiving with my family this year, so I don't have to worry about to much, as far as getting ready, but I know a lot of you do. Here is a round-up of all things Thanksgiving. From free printables to mouth-watering recipes, we've got you covered!
Free Thanksgiving Utensil Holder Printable by Craftaholics Anonymous
Mini Pumpkin Pies by Home is Where the Boat Is
Apple Pie Punch by The Cookie Rookie
Thanksgiving Minute to Win It Games for the whole family by U Create
Thanksgiving Day Menu Plan FREE Printable by Orchard Girls
DIY Thanksgiving Sign by Lil Mrs. Tori
Thanksgiving Candy Turkey Bark by Just  A Taste
DIY Leaf Garland by Happiness is Homemade
That's all for now, I hope these give a few fun ideas for the Thanksgiving Holiday! Have a wonderful rest of the week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...