Banner

Orchard Girls

Saturday, October 4, 2014

An Easy Halloween Night-In!

Hey everyone! Guess what...
Well, actually, it's pretty much here!

We aren't super big on Halloween around here, but I always like to do a few things to make it fun. I grew up trick-or-treating and going to church events. We weren't allowed to dress up as anything "scary," and I've kind of stuck to that mentality as I've gotten older. We still had lots of fun, though! I DID get to watch Hocus Pocus every year, and it has sort of become the Halloween tradition we never really knew we had. 

Here are a few things that I plan on doing for Halloween this year!
Candy Corn Rice Krispie Treats 
Halloween Bark
Pumpkin Spice Halloween Punch
Hocus Pocus Pillow
Halloween Playlist (spotify playlist!)
Hilarious Buzzfeed Baby Costumes
So, as you can see, I plan on dressing up my baby, making some treats, and listening to some Halloween inspired tunes. We don't get any trick-or-treaters out here (country living!), so it will probably just be a fun little night in. 

What are your plans for Halloween this year? Any fun traditions I should start with my family?
Have a great rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...