Banner

Orchard Girls

Thursday, May 1, 2014

FREE Be Brave Little One and Arrows Nursery Printables

Hope you guys aren't sick of all these baby/nursery/pregnancy posts yet! :) This is another post about our little guy's nursery, however, it is mainly for me to give you all these super cute, free printables I came up with. I wanted three pictures to hang above his crib, to fill the empty wall, but didn't want to spend a lot of money. I also thought it would be fun to come up with something on my own. Here's what I cam up with...
I love how they look hanging up on his wall! I found the arrow graphics from the lovely Hannah at We Lived Happily Ever After. She has tons of FREE graphics/png images, including these arrows, be sure to check her blog out. You can her free arrow graphics post HERE! I downloaded them, and designed these printables on PicMonkey. I printed them out on photo paper from Walgreens.com . The middle picture is 11x14 and the ones on the ends are printed out 8x10, and I purchased the frames from good ol' wally world. 
download "Be Brave Little One" HERE!
download "Arrows" HERE!
Thank you for stopping by, if you're new here - sit back and explore a little, we're so happy you're here! If you like what you see, feel free to follow along with us. 







Check out our LINK PARTY DIRECTORY to see where we party!

10 comments:

  1. Hey y'all!!! Greetings from South Texas. I enjoy reading your pregnancy and nursery updates- very exciting! My family in Moses Lake say the weather has been beautiful up there- cannot wait for our yearly trip in August :) Anyhoo, your blog is so fun and helpful... Mainly it is realistic and I can Relate to it, plus the diy's are..actually do-able (for me)! Thanks for sharing with us :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet, thank you so much for the encouraging words! We appreciate anyone who takes a peek at our little blog - we're so happy you enjoy it, and can relate to it - that makes it even more worth while! :)
      -Kayla

      Delete
  2. Too cute! Thanks for sharing these great printables at The Pin Junkie! It was one of the most popular links at the party and is being featured this week at http://www.thepinjunkie.com/2014/05/friday-link-party-66.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these printables! I would like to print on navy paper, so I would need a white font. Is there any way to change the font color? Thanks for the help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can edit in any picture editing program. I just used pixlr to change font colors.

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing these!! My husband and I are becoming foster parents, and we used these in our future foster child's room! Lol, and funny, because coming back, I realized I did a same angle picture as you did without realizing it! :) If you'd like to see, i have pictures here:
    http://blessedbeyondmeasure121.blogspot.com/2015/04/creating-room-for-foster-care.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT! I get so excited when I see people using my graphics- and yours is one of the cutest I've seen! :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this print!! I'm using it for my sister-in-law's baby shower & gifting it to her for their nursery. Do you happen to know the names of the fonts you used?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to know the names of the fonts as well! My girl's camp youth leaders chose your print as the theme for their girls' camp! I love it!!

      Delete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...