Banner

Orchard Girls

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

WWEW: Link Party & Easy Fruit Cobbler

Happy Wednesday! It's time for our weekly link party! But first let me share a super easy weeknight dessert with you guys. I was in the mood for something sweet, and I had recently bought a huge bag of frozen strawberries from Costco. So, I whipped up this delicious fruit cobbler!
I did not come up with the recipe, and I actually followed the instructions pretty much to a T. Here is the link to the recipe that I used. I'm super excited to try this with blueberries, since I've been on the hunt for the perfect blueberry cobbler ever since we visited the blueberry festival in North Carolina. Such yummy blueberry desserts!
Link Party Time!
I decided to feature the Fried Breakfast Potatoes from Homemade Shenanigans! These look really yummy, and my hubby definitely loves it when I wake up and make him a hearty breakfast like this.
Now is your chance to link up to this week's party. Kayla and Alexis will both select a post to feature next Wednesday. Make sure you go and check out Alexis over at Laugh.Eat.Learn! Feel free to post a few of your favorite posts you did this week.




1 comment:

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...