Banner

Orchard Girls

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Kenzie: 24 Week Pregnancy Update & Bump Picture

I thought I would do a quick pregnancy update for you all. As of yesterday, I am 24 weeks along!
How far along: 24 weeks, 1 day.
Total weight gain/loss: Last appointment I was up 10 pounds. I'm sure I've added on some more, but won't know until next week's appointment.
Maternity clothes: Yep! Maternity jeans and shirts. All of my normal shirts are getting too short.
Stretch marks: Just a few faint ones around my belly button. Nothin' too bad yet.
Sleep: Meh. I'm totally exhausted by bed time, so I have no problem falling asleep lately. I wake up several times with heartburn, though.
Best moment this week: We've been able to see our little man moving around. It's so fun to look down and see my tummy moving.
Movement: Tons!
Food cravings: Nothing new or exciting. I eat a lot of cereal and fruit.
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: Not yet, thank goodness!
Belly button- in or out?: Pretty much flat. I keep thinking it's going to pop, though.
What I miss: Not much. Maybe not running out of breath so quickly.
What I am looking forward to: The weather getting warmer and sunnier. I'm excited to wear maxi dresses. So comfortable. Oh, and our baby shower which is happening in about a month!
Milestones: We decided on a name a bit over a week ago, so that's an accomplishment.

I hope you all are doing very well! We've been enjoying some sunshine here, and it makes me want to start spring cleaning. That may be me in my nesting mode, though. I've been having the urge to clean out all of our closets and such. Not really normal for me, haha!

Have a great day,

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing! And I've been nesting or getting the urge to spring clean as well because of this nice weather. :) FYI I'm 31 weeks along. I wonder if your boy will have a head full of hair. My last two pregnancies I had major heartburn and both babies were born with a full head of hair. :) this time around no heartburn, so we shall see if heartburn equals hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! I think you're about as far along as Kayla is. I've been wondering about the hair, too! I know I was a bald baby, so who knows :) Best of luck with your pregnancy!
      -Kenzie

      Delete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...