Banner

Orchard Girls

Friday, February 21, 2014

Kenzie: Gender Reveal & Pregnancy Update

Hello everyone! I have exciting news to share! On Tuesday, I had my anatomy scan and we found out that we are having a LITTLE BOY! We could not be any more excited.
Since we're here, I figured I would do a little pregnancy update as well. Right now I'm 21 weeks & 5 days. I don't have a bump pic from this week, but here is one from 20 weeks.
How far along: 21 weeks & 5 days 
How big is baby? Since the doc said he's measuring a couple of days bigger than my original due date, he is probably at 1 pound now and nearly 8 inches.
Gender: BOY! So thrilled. I'm seriously in seventh heaven that we're even having a baby, so either gender would have just been icing on the cake.
Weight gain: 10 total. Though, 9 of those were just in the last 4 weeks! Guess I needed to catch up.
Maternity clothes: Yes. Maternity jeans & long sleeved maternity shirts are my go-to.
Stretch marks: Just a few very faint ones around my belly button.
Belly button in or out: It has been about to pop for the last few weeks.
Sleep: Not too bad. I wake up with muscle cramps & heartburn sometimes, though.
Best moment this week: Definitely the ultrasound. It's awesome to know that he is measuring and looks perfect. It was also so sweet to see him yawn during the ultrasound.
Worst moment this week: Hmm. No worst moment, everything has been great.
Miss anything: Nope.
Movement: Lots. Adam's been able to feel, too. 
Cravings: Not too much. Probably more sweets than normal.
Queasy or sick: Not anymore, thank the stars.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Mostly happy! Things that I used to be able to brush off and have more patience with are getting to me quicker these days, though. Maybe a good thing, as I tend to be a bit of a push-over at times.
Looking forward to: Continuing to work on the nursery. Such a fun project!
Have you bought anything for baby yet? Oh dear. A crib, a rug for the nursery, a changing table, a rock & play sleeper, a breast pump. Some random other things and several onesies.
I hope you are all doing well and that you have a great weekend. I don't think we have anything big planned, just going to be relaxing at home, which sounds like just what we need. 

Talk to you soon,

We link to THESE PARTIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...