Banner

Orchard Girls

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Top 5 Toddler Valentine's Day Treats

Good morning everyone! I noticed our Top 5 Toddler Valentine's Day Crafts post was a big hit! I wanted to give you something similar, but with Toddler Treats. These are all fun treats/food/desserts that you can make and enjoy with your toddler or older child. Enjoy :) Also, keep reading below for an exciting announcement from Kenzie, myself, and our friend Alexis (from Laugh. Eat. Learn.)

1. Toddler Valentine Snack Mix
 2. Heart Shaped Pancakes with Strawberries
 4. Heart Shaped Cherry Pies
 5. Valentine's Pretzel Hugs

I don't know about you, but these are making me crave some delicious pink and red scrumptious treats! :) let me know if you're gonna give any of these a try. Enjoy your day!
ALSO--We have an exciting announcement, next Wednesday we will be starting our OWN linky party. "What We Eat Wednesdays-Link Party". Where you all can come and join in on the fun and share your own  delicious recipes! Getting YOUR blog even more exposure with clickable links, back to your site. Be sure to add this Party to your calendar and join us next week!
P.S-Check out the parties we link to by looking at our Link Party Directory!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I'm so host WWEW with you both! :)

    Alexis at Laugh. Eat. Learn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently so excited I couldn't write correctly! Looking forward to next week. :D

      Delete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...