Banner

Orchard Girls

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Weekend happenings + FREE Christmas Card List Printable!

Hey guys! Happy Thanksgiving week (that's a thing, right?) Well, if not..it is now! I love Thanksgiving! We had a pretty busy weekend. My sister and nephew came over to visit for a few days. Adeline had SO much fun with her cousin! As you can see here...
While they were here, my sister took our Christmas card pictures. Addie was over due for a nap, so we didn't have too many shots to choose from, but we did get a few good ones! Here is one of my favorites of Adeline...
We got to go to a family early Thanksgiving dinner party. It was a lot of fun and the food was SO delcious! I started putting up Christmas decorations this weekend, too. Some may say it's too early, but really there are only about 30 days til Christmas! I can't believe it. 
If you're planning the family Thanksgiving dinner this year, don't forget to print out our FREE Thanksgiving Meal Plan Printable! Today, I have a FREE Christmas Card List Printable. I ordered our Christmas cards and made this printable to keep track of who we're sending cards to, their addresses, and if I've completed their card. It's great for staying organized.
You can print this out by downloading the document HERE!
Click here to see other great FREE PRINTABLES!
I hope you guys enjoy your week - I'll be back on Wednesday with some quick and fun Thanksgiving snacks and treats! 
Linking up to these parties HERE!

2 comments:

  1. What a great printable! Might hafta use this one!

    Shelly
    minettesmaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Shelly. I hope it come in handy for you! :)
    -Kayla

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...