Banner

Orchard Girls

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Top 10 Thanksgiving Snacks and Treats


Good Morning! Today, I wanted to share a few fun Thanksgiving snacks and treats with you guys. Some of these are so cute and creative. 
3. Thanksgiving Snack Mix (I love the little containers they made to put them in)
5. Thankgiving Mix -with- Printable (I think these are so cute!)
7. Turkey Fruit Platter
8. Thanksgiving Cider!
9. Orange Kids Pumpkin Snack *HEALTHY*
Maybe you'll have time to whip one of these out and bring it to your family Thanksgiving.  If you do, let me know how they turn out - I'd love to hear about it! We will be taking a short Thanksgiving break to spend time with family and friends Thursday and Friday. We'll see you back here on Tuesday! Feel free to browse around for other fun recipes, treats, and projects!
We will be linking this post up HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...