Banner

Orchard Girls

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Inexpensive/Homemade Christmas Gifts: DIY Snow Globes

I don't know about you guys, but I've always wanted to try making my own snow globes! I've seen them done before, but I've never given them a go. I did a bit of searching and found a tutorial on making an actual snow globe, and 2 other really cute snow-globy ideas!

First, here is a tutorial on making snow globes out of glass jars from The Sweetest Occasion. I really love that you can put whatever you want into the jar. 
Next is the awesome idea of making snow globe ornaments from Crafts Unleashed. I think these are so adorable. I also love that they don't have any water in them. Makes them much easier to assemble.
And finally, here is an AMAZING diy snow globe necklace from Tatertots and Jello. I really love this. I want to make one for myself and wear it everyday.

Also, you can tell that I really like the simple globes just with the trees. I think they look classier? I don't know. I like the more festive/Christmas themed ones, too, though :) 

I hope you guys are liking these posts. I know I'm doing all of this searching anyway, so might as well share what I find, right?

Have a great Thursday!

3 comments:

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...