Banner

Orchard Girls

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Exciting Announcement!

Exciting announcement today!! 

Daniel and I found out that we are having another baby. That's right, baby number 2 is on the way, due in May. As of right now, we don't actually have an exact due date, but we will very soon :)

How far along: about 12 weeks
Gender: Seems like forever away, but we won't find out until I am 20 weeks, which is the end of December.
Weight gain: I have my first official doctor appt on 11th, so I will know then!
Maternity clothes: Yes, mostly just because they are they are so much more comfortable.
Stretch marks: Not yet, just leftovers from last time around :/
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Pretty good - can't seem to stay comfortable for too long though.
Best moment this week: Birthday dinner for Daniel
Worst moment this week: Headaches. Well, more of a constant headache that is always there.
Miss anything: Not being so tired all the time, but I feel like I am starting to get my energy back, so YAY!
Movement: Nothing yet. I've heard you are more likely to feel movement sooner the second time around, so hoping for it soon!
Cravings: Hmmm, chocolate - but honestly, thats not too far off base for when I'm not pregnant. haha
Queasy or sick: Just a little bit in the evenings - and I've already had a few episodes of bad acid reflux during the night, but tums seems to help with that.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: happy, but emotional!
Looking forward to: Our appointment with the actual Dr and to get a Due Date!

And here are some pictures of the BIG SISTER!
 

I am so excited I got to share this with you all. Do you all like seeing these kinds of posts?? I was thinking about doing them every couple of weeks. Let me know what you think! :)


12 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! May God bless your beautiful family <3
    Yes, I like the chalkboard/ pregnancy updates..please keep them coming!
    Meanwhile, I "thought" of you girls and your apple orchard because I was standing over the apples at my South Texas grocery store... sigh. How I miss Washington... fresh apples barely picked (not boxed ad shipped way over here)... I reminisced looking at the little "Washington Apple" sticker...
    Anyhoo, congrats again!! Enjoy your week =^-^=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I will keep them coming! I will say it is such a blessing to live on an Apple orchard like we do. Picking an apple straight off the tree and eating it, is such a fun thing! Thank you for stopping by and for your support, we really appreciate it :)
      -Kayla

      Delete
  2. Congrats! Very exciting news..and do keep us poseted :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I'd love to see prego posts! I think other moms would like to see creative and budget approaches to nursery decor and baby-centered craft projects too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing those ideas, Melody! I think those are great post ideas, I think you'll be seeing some in the near future!! :)
      -Kayla

      Delete
  4. Congrats on ur news 2day of ur next addition 2 the family. U posted some unique ideas of what is happening with u & ur family. I simply adored that. I just recently joined ur blog & already I'm loving any ideas that I've missed out on. Looking 4ward 2 hearing about ur pregnancy among other things on ur blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're excited you found us! Thanks for following along, we hope you find lots of fun ideas and projects! Have a wonderful week.
      -Kayla

      Delete
  5. I love!!! <3 I'm so excited for you all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! How exciting it must be to be adding a new edition. Best wishes in your pregnancy!

    Tenns @ New Mama Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've enjoyed watching your updates, as well! :)
      -Kayla

      Delete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...