Banner

Orchard Girls

Friday, November 8, 2013

48 Questions Tag- Kenzie

Good morning! So, I literally have nothing to post about today. Shock? No. I've slowly been running out of ideas (and money!). We've had some big things going on in our lives that have been distracting me a bit from my normal creativity. I decided to just do a 48 questions tag. I always think it's kind of nice to know more about the people behind the computer :) Maybe I'll get Kayla to do this, too.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8. I was rolling around since 6:30, though.
2. How do you like your steak? Medium well. I think. I don't order steak very often.
3. Last movie you saw in the cinema? Shoot. I can't remember. I think it may have either been Les Miserables or The Great Gatsby. We don't get out much, lol.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Currently, I'm loving Nashville. 
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I've always wanted to live on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State. 
6. What did you have for breakfast? A bowl of frosted flakes with vitamin D milk.
7. What is you favorite food? Crab. I LOVE crab. I also really like sushi.
8. Foods you dislike? Hmm. There actually aren't many foods I dislike. I hate mustard and horseradish, though.
9. Favorite place to eat? The teriyaki/sushi place in our town.
10. Favorite dressing? Ranch or bleu cheese!
11. What kind of vehicle for you drive? Mostly our Nissan Xterra. We also have a Chevy 3/4 truck that I drive occasionally.
12. What are your favorite clothes? Comfy sweaters, skinny jeans, and boots. 
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Adam and I would both like to do a whole Europe tour.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Depends what it is. My beloved Dr. Pepper? Half empty. The Airborne I'm trying to chug so I don't get sick? Half full.
15. Where would you want to retire? I think I'd like to travel, not just stay in one spot.
16. Favorite time of the day? Dinner time or later. I love spending time with my family. I also love staying up late and reading.
17. Where were you born? Seattle.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football! Go Seahawks!
19. What is your favorite fragrance? I like fresh citrus scents, or light floral scents.
20. What is your favorite face cream? Don't really have one.
21. Favorite baby/kids products? Don't have any babies or kids yet.
22. People watcher? All the time. I love people watching!
23. Are you a morning or night person? Mostly a night person. I can be a morning person if I have to be, though.
24. Do you have any pets? Yep. We have 3 dogs currently living at our house.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Not currently, no. I did clean the toilets yesterday without water splashing in my face, so there's that. 
26. What did you want to be when you were little? I honestly have the worst memory. I can't remember. Maybe an oceanographer. 
27. What is your favorite memory? Like I said, horrible memory. But currently, our honeymoon (which was 2 years late) to DisneyWorld. Adam had just gotten home from deployment. It was amazing.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog. I like cats, though!
29. Are you married? Sure thing.
30. Always wear your seat belt? Well, I live on an apple orchard. When I'm driving around the orchard, I usually don't, though I probably still should. Otherwise, yes.
31. Been in a car accident? Unfortunately, yes. A few years ago I totaled our full size pickup truck. Kayla was with me. The truck rolled on its side after we were t-boned. Thankfully neither of us were badly injured.
32. Any pet peeves? Loud chewing, or chewing with the mouth open.
33. Favorite pizza toppings? Mushrooms and olives! Or hawaiian. 
34. Favorite flower? Tulips and daisies.
35. Favorite ice cream? Cookies and cream, or chocolate chip cookie dough!
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? So so bad for me, but taco bell.
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Passed both the driving and written on the first time. I remember getting marked down on backing around a corner, though.
38. From whom did you get your last e-mail? Looks like Groupon. 
39. Which store would you choose to max our your credit card? Probably Pottery Barn. Though I still don't think I'd get very much for the money!
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? I made chocolate chip cookie dough rice krispy treats yesterday? They were yummy!
41. Do you drive the speed limit? Yes, I do. Tickets aren't worth it.
42. Broccoli? Uhh, sure? Lol.
43. What was your favorite vacation? The honeymoon in DisneyWorld. Though, our whole time in North Carolina was like a vacation since we lived by the beach. It was awesome and I miss it. 
44. Last person went out to dinner with? Probably Adam, or my Mom.
45. What are you listening to right now? Nothin'. It's nice and quiet in here. 
46. What is your favorite color? I have always loved green.
47. How many tattoos do you have? None. Kayla and I seriously thought about it for a while, but ended up passing on it. I'm kinda glad we did.
48. Coffee drinker? No. Yuck. I just can't do it. 

That's it! That probably took me longer than actually finding something to post about today. Feel free to answer the questions yourself and post them to your blog! I'd love to read other people's answers.

We hope you have an amazing weekend,

1 comment:

  1. (oops I tried to edit my comment and deleted it instead) Anyhoo, Hey, I was born in Seattle too :) (but raised in Moses Lake, then moved to South Texas)... Washington is in my heart! Go Seahawks!

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...