Banner

Orchard Girls

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

WWEW: Pumpkin Fluff Dip

Hey all! I found this recipe on allrecipes.com, and decided to give it a try. It turned out really well, and was SUPER easy and quick. It would be a perfect addition to any Harvest/Halloween party. Plus, I'm already thinking of all the other things I could use this dip for.
And it only has 4 ingredients and makes 4 cups!!
1. 16 oz container frozen whipped topping, thawed.
2. 5 oz package instant vanilla pudding.
3. 15 oz can of pumpkin.
4. 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice

The directions are really hard though, it was almost a deal breaker for me.
1. Mix it all in a bowl. 
2. Chill until ready to serve.

All done! We ate it with some shortbread cookies and graham crackers. I'm also going to try it with apples. Here are a few more ideas I came up with for using this dip:
1. Put it between cookies to make sandwiches. 
2. Freeze said sandwiches for a pumpkin icecream sandwich.
3. Mix a tablespoon in with your coffee, or hot cocoa.
4. Use it as a light frosting on a cake or cupcakes.
I hope you guys give this a try. I just made a half batch to try out, and it is plenty for us at home. It might just be a new fall tradition :)

Blessings,
Check out the parties we link to by visiting our Link Party Directory

1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious! I've heard about this recipe but never tried it. I will definitely be making this for my family soon. Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...