Banner

Orchard Girls

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

WWEW: Crock Pot Monkey Bread with Caramel

It's What We Eat Wednesday! Okay, so this weekend I will be participating in an obstacle/mud 5k race. With that being said, I have NOT been training, and am NOT ready. Haha. Unfortunately, my sweet tooth has overpowered me and we (my sweet tooth and I) decided to make this scrumptious, not good for me at all, monkey bread! I'll let you know how the race goes ;)
Crock Pot Monkey Bread with Caramel by Orchard Girls
This yummy dessert was super easy. You only need 5 ingredients!
1. Cinnamon
2. Brown Sugar
3. Jumbo Biscuits
4. Caramel Bits
5. Butter (melted)
Crock Pot Monkey Bread with Caramel by Orchard Girls
  1. Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces
  2. Dip biscuit pieces into melted butter (a couple of spoonfuls will do)
  3. Put buttered biscuit pieces into the bowl of cinnamon and brown sugar and fully coat the pieces
  4. Toss pieces into your Crock-Pot until you have all of the pieces layered in the crock pot. I put a few caramel bits over each layer of biscuit pieces.
  5. Cook on low for 2 hours, check to see if pieces are done. I rotated the pieces to the bottom to make sure everything was cooked all the way through. The pieces on the edges cooked faster than the pieces on the top.
Crock Pot Monkey Bread with Caramel by Orchard GirlsThat's it! Super easy and turned out extremely delicious. I'm sure I'll regret it when I'm running on Saturday, but until then...YUM YUM YUM! :) I hope you're all enjoying your week so far.
Be sure to stop by our Link Party Directory Page to see where we party!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that looks to die for!!! I'm a huge huge fan of monkey bread.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was super delicious, I had never made monkey bread before, but knowing it is THIS easy to make...I'm in trouble!
      -Kayla

      Delete
  2. I love monkey bread...and now a crockpot recipe! I'm sold! (Linked over from wearethatfamily.com)
    www.mamagetsitdone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, Janell. I hope you're able to try it out! :)
      -Kayla

      Delete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...