Banner

Orchard Girls

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

3 Cute Ways to Stash Your Tea

Hey everyone! How are you all doing?! I'm sitting here cuddled up with a hot cup of tea, listening to the Seahawks game and the wind blowing outside. I sure love fall! I also love tea. I'm kind of a tea-o-holic. I drink a cup in the morning, afternoon, and night. I've never been a coffee girl, so tea feeds my slight caffeine addiction. 

I've tried several different ways of storing my tea. I like to have it handy all the time, but I don't just want the bags laying around. Here are 3 cute ways that I personally love.

First off, here is what I'm currently using. I got this little tea cup basket as a gift from Kayla for my birthday. I've been using it ever since!
I also use this vintage tin to store extra bags that don't fit in the basket.
And last but not least is this cute wall sconce that my Mom found at the thrift store for $1.99! It would be PERFECT for storing some tea bags and holding your favorite mugs. I would have never thought to use something like this for holding tea!
 So, there you have it. A few ways to spruce up your tea routine.
I really like drinking tea out of clear mugs. I'm not quite sure why, but I love being able to see the tea through the mug. These ones are from Bed, Bath & Beyond. 

I hope you all are having a great week so far. I can't believe that Halloween is already almost here! This fall is flying by! 

Talk to you all soon,

Check out the parties we link to by visiting our Link Party Directory.

1 comment:

  1. Great ideas! I'm almost daily drinking Rooibos tea and it is delicious! Hope you have a terrific Tuesday~

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...