Banner

Orchard Girls

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

WWEW: Pumpkin Cookie Mini Cheesecakes

Happy Wednesday! I have a super easy AND delicious Fall recipe to share with you all today! I picked up some pre-made pumpkin cookie dough on a whim, and decided to try using it as a crust for mini cheesecakes. They turned out SO yummy!
Here's what I used to make these babies: (makes 1 dozen)
-1 pkg of Pillsbury Pumpkin Cookies with Cream Cheese flavored chips. You could also use my Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe!
-1 8oz pkg cream cheese (softened)
-1 egg (at room temp)- and yes, that is a blue egg!
-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
-1/4 cup & 2 Tbs sugar
-12 cupcake liners
-muffin tin

And here's what I did:
1. Preheated the oven to 350 degrees. Filled my muffin tin with liners.
2. Cut the balls of cookie dough in half, and pressed it into the bottom on the liners (I only used 6 of the pre-cut cookies). I then stuck those in the oven to bake a bit while I made the cheesecake mixture.
3. I beat my room temp cream cheese until smooth. I then mixed in the room temp egg, and then the vanilla. Finally, I mixed in the sugar.
4. I put about 2 Tbs worth of cheesecake mixture on top of the cookie crusts, and baked for approximately 30 minutes.
5. I let them cool (hardly) before eating.

So, there you have it! I thought these turned out pretty good- with very little effort. I hope you all get a chance to try them out, too.
Happy baking,
Check out the parties we link to by visiting our Link Party Directory

12 comments:

  1. These look seriously delish! I am a pumpkin fan all around but I haven't seen it done quite like this. Thanks for sharing. visiting via flusterbuster linkup. feel free to come by for a visit over at www.ritewhileucan.com where I gush about all things stationery and lost art of letter writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Barb! I've actually never seen these done the same way before, either! I decided to make them on a whim, and sometimes that yields the best recipes. Thanks for stopping by!
      -Kenzie

      Delete
  2. Hi Kenzie! These look so good! I'm not big fan of pumpkin, but I go all thumbs up for cheesecake, together I believe is a perfect combination and a Fall Classic! Thank you so much for sharing at the Fluster Buster Party! Wishing you a great week, Lizy party co host.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Lizbeth! The pumpkin flavor isn't too strong in these, and is tempered by the cheesecake. I think you would like them :) Thanks for co-hosting an awesome party!
      -Kenzie

      Delete
  3. Perfect for fall!! These are too cute!! How perfect are these for a work lunch or breakfast?! Thank you for sharing!

    I have work function coming up! Perfect timing!!

    By-the-by I am hosting a linky party! You should link this recipe up. Here is the link if you want to link up http://gritstheblog.blogspot.com/2013/09/little-friday_12.html

    ~ Ashley w/ gritstheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ashley! These would work perfect for a function! Depending on the number of people, I'd just double up the cheesecake ingredients, and you would have enough for 2 dozen! I will definitely come link up to your party, thank you so much for sharing.
      -Kenzie

      Delete
  4. I've never seen that pumpkin cookie dough! Yea! Can't wait to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't seen it before either. It just popped up at our Target store- hopefully you can find it! Thanks for stopping by!
      -Kenzie

      Delete
  5. Great to find you on Transformation Thursday. I have pinned this recipe and your fall garland and am following your boards on Pinterest. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sarah! We really appreciate it :)
      -Kenzie

      Delete
  6. Congratulations…this post is being featured on Create It Thursday #20 this week! Thanks so much for sharing such a great idea last week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Leslie! That really means alot to us :) Thank you for hosting an awesome party.
      -Kenzie

      Delete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...