Here's what I used to make these babies: (makes 1 dozen)
-1 pkg of Pillsbury Pumpkin Cookies with Cream Cheese flavored chips. You could also use my Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe!
-1 8oz pkg cream cheese (softened)
-1 egg (at room temp)- and yes, that is a blue egg!
-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
-1/4 cup & 2 Tbs sugar
-12 cupcake liners
And here's what I did:
1. Preheated the oven to 350 degrees. Filled my muffin tin with liners.
2. Cut the balls of cookie dough in half, and pressed it into the bottom on the liners (I only used 6 of the pre-cut cookies). I then stuck those in the oven to bake a bit while I made the cheesecake mixture.
3. I beat my room temp cream cheese until smooth. I then mixed in the room temp egg, and then the vanilla. Finally, I mixed in the sugar.
4. I put about 2 Tbs worth of cheesecake mixture on top of the cookie crusts, and baked for approximately 30 minutes.
5. I let them cool (hardly) before eating.
So, there you have it! I thought these turned out pretty good- with very little effort. I hope you all get a chance to try them out, too.
Check out the parties we link to by visiting our Link Party Directory