Banner

Orchard Girls

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Top 20 Apple Recipes

It's harvest time up in here! In full swing actually. Which means dodging large wooden apple bins, while trying to get off the orchard. It also means avoiding huge semi-trucks carrying the large wooden apple bins. Needless to say, its pretty crazy around here. Here is what I'm talking about...
However, there are a few perks, smells good, like ripe apples-and I can do a drive by (yep you read that right) drive by apple picking!
 I can't wait to try some of these apple recipes! So, instead of just ONE recipe for today's "What we eat wednesday" I thought I'd share 20 :)
Top 20 Apple Recipes #applerecipes #recipes #top20

ENJOY! I can't wait to try some of these recipes myself. Let me know if you have a apple recipe not listed here. I think I need to start a collection :)






Be sure to check out all the partied we link to at our Link Party Directory

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I can't wait to try some, myself.
      -Kayla

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I haven't gotten any for myself yet! Lol. Its pretty crazy around here - I'll have to make a midnight apple picking!! :)
      -Kayla

      Delete
  3. Can't wait to try so many of these recipes with the 10+ pounds of apples we picked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Score! Good luck, feel free to share how they turn out. Thanks for stopping by!
      -Kayla

      Delete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...