Banner

Orchard Girls

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Thrifty Thursday: Dollar Store Gallery Walls

Good Morning - If you're anything like me you've got stacks and stacks of pictures stored in a shoe box in your closet OR you've got tons and tons picture files on your computer. I've decided to get them out, and make use of them! Thrifty Thursday style :) I printed several pictures in black and white and went to the dollar store. They have a huge selection of picture frames! These ones I left as is, but you could easily spray paint them a different color, as you will see in the following featured gallery walls. Don't be afraid to use different shapes, sizes, and colored frames!
Dollar Store Gallery Wall
Above is my first hallway gallery. I filled dollar store frames with black and white family photos.
Dollar Store Gallery Wall
Next is a fun little gallery on our bedroom wall, using dollar store frames as well. Always remember you can put things in frames besides pictures, for instance (top right corner) scrapbook paper.
Now I am going to give a few examples of other Dollar Store gallery walls!!
Dollar Store Gallery Wall

Dollar Store Gallery Wall
 Fun Picture and Numbers Dollar Store Gallery

Dollar Store Gallery Wall - Orchard Girls
 Here is one of my favorites! Different Sized Gallery

Dollar Store Gallery Wall - Orchard Girls
 Dollar Store - Large Gallery Wall
Dollar Store Gallery Wall - Orchard Girls
Dollar Store -Entry Way Gallery
And below is a few other inspirations for planning out your own gallery wall!
Dollar Store Gallery Wall - Orchard Girls
Do you have a gallery wall? What did you use to decorate it? Post a comment down below and even a link, if you've got a post about YOUR gallery wall. I'd love to see it!
Be sure to check out all the link parties on our Link Party Directory!

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful selection of photos. Wish we had a dollar store in Scotland for these bargains!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Wow, I'm even more grateful we have a dollar store now. haha. HOpefully, you can find a cheap alternative.
      -Kayla

      Delete
  2. I'm visiting from All Things Pretty. I'm getting ready to do one of these walls in my laundry room with cute sayings I've found. Thanks for the extra inspiration!
    ~Erin @ Erin’s 2 Cents

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! You should definitely post pictures when you're done! :)
      -Kayla

      Delete
  3. This is so elegant! And love that it comes from the Dollar Store! Thanks for sharing at All Things Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nice comment, and for stopping by Kathy~
      -Kayla

      Delete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...