Banner

Orchard Girls

Friday, September 6, 2013

Happy Harvest and Fall Decor!

Good morning and happy Friday! I'm so excited the weekend is here. My grandparents just left from a short visit here with Daniel and I. It was great to have them here for a few days. I must say it is feeling more like fall today! We have our windows open and I'm looking out at the Orchard and the rain falling on the trees. It's nice :) (Adeline isn't up yet)
Today I wanted to give you a little idea for a "Happy Harvest" craft project, that is super easy! Also, I took a few fall photos...ENJOY :)
Happy Harvest and Fall Decor
I thought this project was pretty fun. I was inspired by a project from my Top 12 Fall Decor Ideas and wanted to put my own little spin on it. This is what Daniel and I came up with. We thought "harvest" was perfect since it IS harvest time here on the orchard :) 
Fall Decor - Fall Photography
I am in love with my new bin!! I found a page on facebook where people in our area post things that they are selling or looking for. This was my first find. I bought this bin and two large pictures for only 8 dollars! I was so excited. I took apart one of the pictures and spray painted the frame for this project. Whenever you're looking at a thrift store remember to look at their pictures/frames - you can always spray paint them and use them for so many different projects. Much cheaper than buying them new.
Fall Decor - Fall Photography
I think this picture is just perfect for fall! I love all colors of the apples, pine cones and leaves.
Happy Harvest DIY Project - Fall Decor
Have you started decorating for fall yet? I busted mine out for this little project and I think I might keep them out :) I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Thank you for reading our blog we want you all to know we appreciate it very much.

Be sure to check out all the parties we link to by visiting out Link Party Directory!

10 comments:

  1. Love the fall decor! Beautiful photos too!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jody and Stan. Decorating for fall is so fun! :)
      -Kayla

      Delete
  2. I just love everything about this! Fall is my favourite season, anyway, and this is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fall decor is so pretty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been making some fall banners & a few other fall things. I just have to get them photographed. Fall is my favortie time of year. I like your Happy Harvest banner & photos! Thanks for sharing at the party & hope to see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! It is so much fun, isn't it? I can't wait to see them, that is if you're planning a post about them. Thank you for stopping by and commenting! We'll be sure to stop by again for the party this week :)
      -Kayla

      Delete
  5. Absolutely my favorite time of the year and decor...yea fall :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Me too!! Thank you for stopping by :)
      -Kayla

      Delete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...