Banner

Orchard Girls

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

1 Frame Tray 6 Ways

Happy Tuesday! I've been eyeing a few pins lately that have to do with making a frame tray. It seemed like such an easy project, but I just never made the time for it- until now. And I am loving the results. My favorite thing about it is that you can change the paper out for every holiday or season! I think I need to make a few more of these :)

I selected several different scrapbook papers for my tray, and decided to try them all out. I was going for more fall-ish inspired ones, but the possibilities are endless. Plus, all it requires are some scissors & your paper of choice!
The frame I used was pretty small, so I was working with smaller accessories (like votives and salt & pepper shakers!). But you could use any size frame you want!

Here are some larger photos of the different arrangements:





 I think it would be cool to make a centerpiece with a large one of these. I think I might try to do that for this Fall, and transition it into Christmas with some new paper!

I hope you all are having a fabulous week. Thanks so much for stopping by.
Check out the parties we link to by clicking HERE!

6 comments:

  1. Cute! I love that you team up to do this blog! Visiting from New Nostalgia on this freshly-minted fall day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda! It's so fun working on our blog as a team. Thanks for stopping by!
      -Kenzie

      Delete
  2. Such a simple, yet beautiful idea! I love that you can change it every season too. Fabulous! On my to-do list! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Nancy! I hope you give it a try!
      -Kenzie

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just a lonely middle-aged man who usually does other things on the internet late at night, but this time I used your tutorial for picmonkey.com to assemble a collage of my niece and nephews' doggy that recently passed away. Thanks to you, I have a wonderful memorial to print and frame. They will love it! So while I will return to my other activites online, I'll have your site for those occasions when I still want to explore the recesses of my daring and creative mind in a respectable way. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...