Banner

Orchard Girls

Monday, June 17, 2013

Things I've Been Loving- In the Kitchen

Hey everyone! Another weekend has gone by and I'm left here wondering where all of my time off went. Monday always comes faster than I want it to! I'm just going to be doing a quick post on a few things I've purchased recently and have really been enjoying! All of these things are still in stores, so I thought it might be fun to share, especially if you need any of these things!

First up, I've been loving this double sided dish drying mat I found at Bed, Bath and Beyond:

The reasons I love this mat are: 1. It is extra long and can hold all of those pots and pans. I used to only have a mat that went under the actual dish rack. It was always over flowing and getting my counter all wet. 2. The side with the mesh on top allows moisture to go underneath the dish. So, you can place a cup upside down and not worry about the moisture staying inside the cup.

Next are these dish towels from Ikea:
I bought a pack of 4 a while back, and have been really loving them! They were $3.99, so I don't worry about making them yucky or anything. They're easily replaceable. Also, they are super absorbent and cute! I recently stopped by Ikea again and picked up 2 more packs of these!

Last but not least is this adorable straw holder from JoAnne's:
I picked this up on a whim when it was on sale. I didn't expect to love it as much as I do! It looks cute on the counter, has an old time diner feel to it, and is super functional for holding straws. Looks like it is  on sale again! 

Alright, that's all I have for you today! Let us know if you like posts like this. Maybe we can do some monthly roundups with a similar feel.

I hope you all had a great weekend and that your week goes well!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...