Banner

Orchard Girls

Friday, June 28, 2013

Patio Mood Board

Today I am sharing with you my patio mood board. These are items I would love to decorate our new patio with! Okay, speaking bluntly, I wouldn't be able to actually decorate with half of these, because well, I'm cheap! haha. BUT I like to look at this for inspiration. Perhaps I can get creative and DIY some of these bad boys, wouldn't that be awesome. Alrighty here it is....
Patio Mood Board
Patio Mood Board - June 2013

Now i'll break down the items for you, and if you'd like to look at them further or even purchase them, I will provide the link as well.

1. Smith & Hawken Metal Cage Hanging Lights from Target ($23.00)
2. Red Moroccan Candle Holder Lanters from Amazon (Set of 3 for $30.00)
3. Outdoor 2-Piece Square Toss Pillow Set from Target ($48.00)
4. ONE OF MY FAVORITES!! Actually a How to from Home Depot - Red Outdoor Serving Cart (DIY)
5. White Slat Patio Rocking Chairs from Home Depot (On sale for 60.00)
6. Coca Cola Sign from Lil Blue Boo (DIY)
7. Dark Grey/Beige Indoor/Outdoor Rug from Overstock ($218.00)
8. Outdoor Granite Fire Pit from Target ($120.00)
9. Outdoor Metal Yellow Wall Accent from Etsy (AquaExpressions) for ($30.00)
10. Safavieh Paradise Courtyard Light Blue Stool from Overstock ($110.00 Yeah right!)
11. Red Patio Side Table from Z Patio Furniture ($58.00)
I am NOT affiliated with any of these items or websites, just simply like the item, and want to look back at this board for inspiration when it comes to purchases/making items for our patio :)
Here is a picture of our patio right now. We are still waiting to put in the grass, once that is done, we will start adding decor/patio furniture to this space. To see how we made this paver patio, and our first installment of our Front Yard Makeover click HERE.
I hope you like this mood board. Do you have any mood boards? I love looking at them, if you have one, put the link in the comments so I can come check it out!
Have a wonderful day,
This post is linked to these lovely linky parties HERE!

12 comments:

  1. The patio section of target is on clearance right now. Don't know about those exact items but I would expect most of them to be marked down 50-70% in the coming month. Also, Black Friday is a good time to get firepits. I think we got ours at target for $30-40.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh, thats good to know! Thank you, looks like I'll be taking a trip to good ol' Target this weekend! Also, thats a good idea about waiting til black Friday for the pit, we weren't planning on getting that right away anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just posted two different ones this week! http://www.carissamiss.com/2013/06/june-inspiration-laundry-room.html
    come check out our little design collaboration, i bet you'll love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just went and checked them out! Thank you for sharing them, i do love em! :) We started "following" you too. I hope you have a great weekend!
    -Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your patio is going to look so nice. I just discovered your blog through Thistlewood Farm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Alicia! And thanks for checking out our blog. Hope you liked what you saw :)
    -Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're patio will be amazing when you get it all done :) Looks great! Sara @ http://sarahowe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I can't wait to get the next step rolling so I can start to decorate! :)
    -Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great selection of colors & patterns for your patio! You could totally recreate that rug with some paint for much cheaper!

    I'm working on my patio makeover currently, the mood board is here:
    http://creativeblossoming.com/2013/05/07/pretty-in-pink-patio-inspiration-board/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, Angela! That's a great idea about the rug. I'll have to look into that, also I will be sure to check out your mood board! They're so fun.
    -Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your mood board! So colorful -- it will be a great space! I just finished my patio and started with a mood board too: http://craftivitydesigns.blogspot.com/2013/05/a-quick-patio-makeover.html
    - Lora @ Craftivity Designs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Lora! I am excited to come see your mood board too :)
    -Kayla

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...